We are pleased to provide universal access to banking services for persons with disabilities.
Web Accessibility and Universal Design
In response to the needs of all of our customers, Integro Bank has adopted a policy of universal web page design, based on the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1, Level AA Standards. If you have a suggestion or comment, please let us know.
Our website is designed to be compliant with W3C Web Accessibility Guidelines. Integro Bank undergoes in-depth accessibility evaluations using a variety of adaptive technologies.
- Text-to-Speech Software (Screen Readers)
- Various viewing preferences
- Select graphics in downloadable files
- PDF downloadable pages made accessible for those with disabilities
Viewing Adobe Acrobat (PDF) Files
Some content on the Integro Bank website is provided as PDF files. Some PDFs are Print and Mail application forms. For these applications, you may also apply by telephone by calling the number listed on the page. If you wish to view PDF files, we recommend the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader v.7.0 or higher. If you are using an older version, use the link below to download the most recent version available. Some versions of Adobe Reader have minimum Operating System requirements that may not be compatible with your computer. Verify compatibility before downloading.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
To conveniently view our PDF files in text format, do the following:
- Ensure that the version installed is Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher.
- Disable Web Integration in Adobe Acrobat Reader as follows: From the Edit menu, select Preferences. Select Internet. Uncheck Display PDF in browser. Click OK. All PDF files will open outside of a browser.
For more information on accessibility options for PDF files, please see access.adobe.com
For more information, visit the Adobe Reader system requirements website.